Travel Psych Registered Nurse (RN)
There is a full time RN opening in Pontiac, MI for an inpatient Behavioral Health RN to care for adults 55 and older. These patients have received a psychiatric diagnosis and have also received a diagnosis of dementia or memory impairment.
This position is a full time contract assignment on a psychiatric unit within a hospital setting.
- $1,600-$1,700 gross weekly earning for travelers to this area
- 40 hours/week
- 8 hour night shifts
- 13 weeks to start, with option to extend longer
- Active Michigan RN Registered Nurse license prior to beginning assignment
- 2 years of recent experience as Psych RN Registered Nurse in hospital setting
- Healthcare Provider BLS
- CPI certification preferred
At GHR Travel Nursing, we want to make your travel experience a great one! As a GHR Travel Nurse, we are committed to giving you the chance to experience life, while saving lives. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
For more details on this and our other nationwide Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities,
Desirae Lechner, Recruiting Manager
or e-mail resume directly to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.