GHR Travel Nursing Rio Rancho, NM
- Posted: over a month ago
- $4,000 Weekly
Travel ICU (RN)
During these times we need ICU RN’s more then ever. Rio Rancho, NM is offering $4,000 weekly helping those in need.
- 12H Nights or Days
- 13 week contract
- OT after 36 hours!
- Offered Health Coverage (Dental, Vision and Medical)
- Referral Program – have friends? You will make an additional $1 for every hour your referred Nurse works!
- Yeti Holiday promotion: Be willing to work the holidays and get a free 450 tundra cooler. (do not have to actually work the holiday just need to be willing to be scheduled!)
- NM or Compact Registered Nurses License
- BLS, ACLS required
- 2 years recent Med Surg RN experience
- Previous travel experience preferred
What to do in NM
- Hot Air Balloon Festival
- White water rafting, outdoor adventures, hiking and more
- Canyon and cave trails
- Hot Springs
- Explore National and State Parks
- Ancient Ruins
Why you should work with me:
- I have checked most of the States off my bucket list (Where do you want to check out next?)
- I have education in the healthcare industry working with addiction, mother baby, labor & delivery and more (What's your specialty?)
- I spent 2 years living abroad and traveling around Asia & Australia (Have you gone to other countries? Tell me about it!)
- I am determined to help my nurses grow in their career (What is your dream position?)
At GHR Travel Nursing, we want to make your travel experience a great one! As a GHR Travel Nurse, we are committed to giving you the chance to experience life, while saving lives. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
For more details on this and our other nationwide Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities, contact Meagan Haberer at email@example.com
Or you can call/text me at 716-670-8412 to get started ASAP!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.