A highly reputable and progressive, multi-site healthcare organization is seeking an experienced, full-time Nurse Practitioner to join their gorgeous, state-of-the-art Continuing Care Retirement communities!
This organization has a great reputation for providing the most compassionate, comprehensive and patient-focused healthcare services throughout each of their 20+ Retirement Communities throughout the country. From competitive salaries and extensive benefit packages to offering a positive, friendly work environment and a healthy work-life balance, they are also known for truly investing in their staff both professionally and financially.
From overseeing the resident’s health care needs and ensuring compliance for state and federal regulations, to maintaining the most up-to-date knowledge and information regarding the Long Term Care Industry and the geriatric population, the Nurse Practitioner is responsible for planning and coordinating of primary healthcare services for residents throughout their assisted living, independent living and long term care facilities.
Salary: $90,000 - $115,000/yr (DOE)
- Extensive medical benefits
- Competitive 403B
- Over 5 Weeks of Paid Time Off
- Many opportunities for career advancement and professional growth
- Delaware Licensed Advanced Practice Registered Nurse, Geriatrics (highly preferred), with prescriptive authority
- Adult Nurse Practitioner, Gerontology Nurse Practitioner or Family Nurse Practitioners
- At least 2-3 years of recent experience working with the geriatric population in a long term care and/or primary care setting
To apply, please contact/send resume to:
Alyssa Comita - Senior Recruitment Manager