Retail Based Customer Service Representative
GHE Miamisburg, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you customer focused, resourceful and looking to start your career with a leading provider of branding solutions? If so, consider joining our team!
We provide of brand representation for over 20 clients in the area & are seeking Customer Service Representative to join our growing team of professionals. The position is primarily focused on providing on-site support at our Brand Development Campaigns.
Paid Training! This position will begin with an intensive paid training program designed to teach you our solutions and give you the skills needed to be successful in this entry level role. If you meet our background requirements and are looking to launch your career with a great company that rewards hard work and success, this is the ideal opportunity for you!
As a Customer Service Rep, you will be responsible for providing high level customer support at the event location. Functioning as a consultant, you will be responsible for providing excellent support for our products and ensuring that our customers are aware of our Clients and their brand name.
Customer Service Specialists work at our office and at our event locations
This role will begin with an intensive paid training program located at our office.
Training for this role will consist of:
- Classroom style instruction consisting of in-depth product training on our marketing strategies
- Management training on overseeing various clients and campaigns
We are looking for Customer Service Specialists who are self-starters and have great customer service and relationship building skills. This is an entry-level position; however previous experience working with customers is preferred.
Other requirements for the Customer Support Specialist include:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to build strong customer relationships
- Ability to travel between 5-15% of the time