Project Manager - US Federal
Federal Project Manager
Help us build the future and we'll help you build a rewarding and purposeful career.
Our global network is made up of architects, designers, planners, engineers, and environmental scientists all working towards the same goal.
Join a team that brings inspirational architecture, landscapes, townscapes and places to our world, and we'll provide you unlimited space to grow.
Who are we looking for?
As we continue to grow, we are looking for a Project Manager to lead Federal projects and task orders in the design of facilities and infrastructure. Including project level quality, safety, schedule and scope delivery against budget.
This position will be based in our office in Chantilly, VA!
In the problem solving business, it helps to be restlessly curious to deliver community change.
Our vision is to ensure energy, water and urbanization are made sustainable for generations to come. You can lead the way into a new future for our industry, inspiring the next generation of driven and committed people in the process.
Learn about leadership opportunities with GHD.
Working with an energetic and high performing team, this position offers a variety of work and will see you involved in:
- Responsible for financial project tracking, including invoicing and change management
- Develop the project execution plan and lead its implementation
- Experience leading teams of multi-disciplines on a variety of horizontal and/or vertical type projects
- Delivery of the Project and Task Orders
- Ensure project risks are identified and managed
- Lead development of project cost estimates, within delegated authorities
- Management of the client expectations
- Ensure the Project Team Members have adequate project resources
What you will bring to the Team
- Bachelor and/or Master degree from an accredited school in an engineering related technical field (civil, structural, electrical or mechanical) including architecture
- Professional Engineer (PE) License or Registered Architect (RA) License mandatory. PMP is a plus
- Minimum of 10 years project management experience, with a minimum of 5 years experience in US Department of Defense Facility Design & General Infrastructure Project Management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with proven ability to develop, mentor, and lead professional technical staff
- Able and willing to travel to project job sites and client offices as needed
- Experience with Design/Build project delivery desirable
Take on some of the world's toughest challenges - with everyone at GHD backing you every step of the way.
We'll give you control over your career, empower you to find innovative solutions and help you create a lasting impact.
See where your commitment could take you with GHD.
EEO Statement US: As a multicultural organization, we encourage individual achievement and recognize the strength of a diverse workforce. GHD is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status or veteran status.
14501 George Carter Way Suite 102Chantilly, VA
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.