Immediate Opening! Due to our continued growth, we once are again looking to add to our Customer Service Business Development team.
We are a transportation and logistics company located in Greenwood Village, Co. We are looking for candidates with extensive knowledge of Windows operating systems, Excel, Outlook, and the ability to multitask. If you are looking for a challenge, want to be rewarded for your effort and work in an excellent environment for a growing, quality oriented, customer-centric organization committed to integrity in everything it does...then this may be the opportunity you are looking for.
- Previous experience in transportation company logistics or brokerage is a plus (we are willing to train)
- Computer Skills - MS Office proficiency and comfortable working in various cloud-based operating systems
- Problem Solving skills - Strong Communication People skills
- Enjoy working in a smaller office (12) Team environment
- A commitment to excellence
- Degree Preferred or equivalent business customer service experience
- Managing both carrier and shipper relationships
- Negotiating rates
- Proactively identify issues and implement solutions
- Support the team to ensure success.
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- Great work environment
- Benefits package - medical & dental insurance
Why Work Here?A successful growing 3PL (Third Party Logistics) company providing a fundamentally different and unique approach to both the sale and purchase of transportation. For 20 years we have maintained a standard of excellence and a reputation for integrity that has enabled us to grow in a very competitive market. We are a quality focused organization that appreciates and respects our team members, customers and suppliers.
Great enviornment, caring people, growing business