Customer Service Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
GGW Staffing is actively hiring for a permanent, full time Customer Service Specialist in Sacramento.
We are looking for a Specialist who can assist with customer order processing from start to finish at a company.
This is a day shift, from 7:30am - 4:00pm with occasional overtime.
- Work with sales team on ensuring customer orders are processed correctly
- Coordinate production and shipping of orders with manufacturing
- Communicate directly with customers about order status and details
- Manage customer profiles, invoicing, and accounts receivable working within QuickBooks
- Follow up with customers on a regular basis as needed
- Back up other customer service members as needed
Experience and Requirements requested:
- Minimum of 1-3 years of related experience and a minimum of 3 years of Human Resources, staffing or
- Positive attitude
- Attentive to detail
- Primary focus is to thrill our customers
- Good communication skills, both verbally and written
- Organized and willing to keep a clean office
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Familiarity with LTL FL shipments a plus
- Able to work with little supervision
If you feel you are a fit, apply today!
BusinessView all jobs at GGW Staffing