Premier Nevada Injury Law Firm Workers’ Comp Case Manager
Want to make a difference in the lives of those who have been injured on the job? Come join our team at Greenman, Goldberg, Raby and Martinez Law Firm and help us represent our clients with excellence and compassion.
We are seeking a Workers’ Compensation Case Manager with a desire to care for the clients we represent. Qualified applicants must have at least one year experience handling Plaintiff WC Claims. Preferred skills and experience include:
- Working knowledge of workers’ compensation laws and procedures
- Case Manager experience with monitoring treatment, client contact, WC allowable benefits, claims management procedures
- Excellent skills in oral/written communication, research and analytics
- Ability to manage a large caseload and balance multiple priorities and deadlines
Case Manager base salary range starts at $50,000 and is based on qualifications and experience. We also offer performance incentive bonus opportunities. Additional benefits include:
- Paid vacation and sick/PTO time
- Paid medical insurance with additional voluntary benefits
- Pension/Profit sharing plan
For nearly 50 years, Greenman, Goldberg, Raby and Martinez Law Firm has been representing personal injury victims and workers’ compensation claimants across Southern Nevada. Voted Best of Las Vegas two years in a row, our vision is to be Nevada’s premier injury law firm. We work hard every day to fulfill our mission – to help the injured achieve peace of mind by ensuring maximum recovery and restoration. GGRM is located in a newly renovated office building near Sunrise Hospital in Las Vegas, Nevada.