Skip to Main Content
← Back to Jobs

Class A Southeast Regional Drivers-Home W/Ends-100% No Touch

GGR Leads Huntsville, AL
  • Expired: 29 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.

Class A drivers run the southeast regional, be home on weekends with 100% no touch freight and make OTR type money. Please note, drivers WILL NOT be home during the week and there are no local jobs available. Drivers will be out Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday night every week.
Over 80% of our drivers average $1200-$1500 (the other 20% average $1000-$1200/WK but do not run a full week)
Drivers run dry van that is 100% no touch, 70-80% drop n hook with drivers earning 30% of the load.
You will run southeast only - that is VA, NC, SC, TN, MS, AL, GA & FL.
Benefits kick in after 90 days with medical, dental, vision, 401K, vacation and holiday pay
1 day orientation so we get you running - $125 pay for orientation

Basic driver requirements:

  • Must have 12 months of verifiable Class A driving experience in the last 36 months-local, regional & OTR
  • No more than three moving violations in the last 3 years - note this includes citations and warnings.
  • No more than one serious moving violations in the past 3 years - 15+, reckless/careless and following too closely
  • No more than two preventable incidents/accidents in the last 36 months - this includes DOT preventable recordable - only accidents that have $5000 in damage or more apply
  • No DUI in any type of vehicle in last 10 years
  • No drug refusal or failed in last 7 years and will be reviewed by safety
  • Experience must be Class A CDL but we will NOT include logging



So if you want to make OTR money and actually be home to spend the money you make this is the job for you. The only jobs comparable are the “Dollar” jobs. With this job it is 100% no touch. So make great money, don’t touch the freight and be home weekends.

GGR Leads

Address

Huntsville, AL
USA