Customer Service Representative -40 Hours with Benefits-
GG Group Denver, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This position will be a perfect fit for a career minded person seeking advancement and stability. Get ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to grow personally and professionally. We are currently seeking a Customer Service Representative to support operations for our Denver, CO location. This position will be full time with an opportunity for remote hours. This person will work directly to support the sales and production teams by focusing on customer service, purchases, and client follow up. This position will report to and work directly with management. Promotion opportunities and upward mobility can come as soon as 3-5 months on the job. It is of the utmost importance that this person demonstrates the highest degree of courtesy, integrity and professionalism to communicate with customers via phone, video call, and in person communication. Our customers have very high expectation’s and it is our commitment that we deliver on that every day.
· Fist line of communication for customers and prospective customers
· Answer incoming customer calls, resolve issues and provide needed information
· Assist customers in the scheduling of meetings and appointments
· Work with customers in person, by phone, and over video calls to determine their needs, and immediately respond by providing guidance and assistance as needed.
· Work closely with and provide support for sales, production, and pending orders
· Assist with needed marketing or promotion efforts to help the business and encourage repeat customers.
· Use our consolidated system to obtain customer information and data when needed
· Consistently handle requests and provide detailed information in a timely manner
· Effectively communicate with customers, clients, teammates and headquarters to ensure an efficient operation
· Communicate as a liaison with our main office and customers in goal of staying on schedule.
· Assist with orders and information to and from customers and prospects.
· Visit members and customers as occasionally needed for sales, service, and individual support.
· Follow up with customers routinely to maintain company loyalty and renewals
· Consistent, punctual and dependable attendance
· Help with other duties as assigned.
Requirements for the Position
· Ability to carry out assignments to completion and meet scheduled deadlines
· Desire for a long-term career with a leading company in our industry
· A high level of commitment and accountability to yourself and your team of coworkers
· Ability to perform basic administrative tasks including file organization, data entry, copies, etc.
· Proficient with Zoom and video conference technology
· Comfortable with inbound and outbound phone work
· Ability to work extra hours if needed and work well and efficiently under pressure
· Confident in ability to make needed adjustments on the fly
· Possess a can-do attitude with above average work ethic
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment
· Shares our mentality of being a forever student, always open to learning new skills
· Basic understanding of business including finance, accounting, banking, or marketing
· A high school diploma or a GED is required (college degree preferred)
· Over 18 years of age
· Legal to work in the United States
· Ability to work overtime
· Valid driver’s license/state ID
· Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus.
· Experience in call center, customer relations, sales, service/hospitality, or a related field
· Proficient computer skills including Microsoft office
BusinessView all jobs at GG Group