Looking for a very experienced ConnectWise Engineer experienced managing and optimizing the software in a Manages Services Provider (MSP) environment. Must be able to operate in Tier II/III roles in both skillset and as support engineer if needed. This a highly visible position within the organization and will occasionally interact directly with clients.
- Very experienced with hands-on management and administration of the ConnectWise Suite of products
- A deep understanding of the ConnectWise product suite architecture and operations
- A strong command of PowerShell to supplement ConnectWise Automate scripting
- Prefer prior experience working at a Managed Service Provider (MSP) or with ConnectWise products
- Very strong knowledge of Windows Desktop and Server environments, and virtualization platforms including Hyper-V and VMWare
- Experience with administration of IT Glue, Brightgage, Datto, Meraki, Duo, Auvik, Barracuda SPAM filtering and Office 365
- Excellent communication skills and documentation skills
- Responsible for initial implementations/on-boarding, off-boarding, optimization, and training as needed for ConnectWise Automate.
- Responsible for maintaining the best operational and security practices for internal organization and clients.
- Work within a team and communicate effectively.
- Document internal and client processes and procedures for CW Automate
- Need to be able to suggest ways to automate processes when necessary
- 3-5 Years experience Administering Connectwise
- Degree Preferred
- Strong Windows Desktop and Windows Server experience
GFI Digital Inc.
Why Work Here?
Full Time/Direct Hire!! GFI Digital offers a full suite of benefits - medical, dental, STD/LTD, Life Insurance, PTO and 401K.