GFI Digital is looking for an ambitious, customer-focused leader with a proven track record to lead and support our Support Engineers. The ideal candidates will be compassionate, data-driven, organized and strategic-minded.
This person will be empathetic and passionate about working with customers and developing successful processes to deliver top-notch customer service. As a team, we are on a mission to transform each client’s experience, while becoming an industry-leading Managed Services Provider. We are looking for a passionate leader who is willing to drive change and help our customers achieve great things.
Equally, this person will be developing and executing strategic decisions and be held accountable to company aligned goals based on measurable customer success metrics. This person will work with the Leadership Team to meet and exceed customer expectations and retention goals across all active markets.
- Manage a team of support focused engineers and evaluate performance against established expectations
- Manage the processing of incoming calls to the Service Desk via both telephone, e-mail, chat, IT Service Management ticketing system to ensure courteous, timely and effective resolution of end-user incidents and requests
- Ensure customer service requests (tickets) are handled timely and completely
- Overseeing customer performance analysis, customer network reporting, and SLA compliance.
- Set high customer service standards and hold engineers accountable to those standards
- Contribute to improving customer support by involving yourself in situations that fall below these standards
- Guiding team members in dealing with especially challenging service availability issues.
- Contribute to escalated problem resolution by giving in-person, hands-on support to end users when necessary.
- Establish measurable team goals
- Drive results and optimize the team’s performance
- Establish best practices throughout the entire technical support process Recruit, hire, train and support the engineers
- Develop daily, weekly and monthly reports (from our systems) and provide results on the productivity of the engineers to the management team
- Drive analytics to deliver the desired customer experience (e.g. customer health, predictive analytics, usage, etc.)
- Establish KPIs based on the business model
- Develop a roadmap of tools or enhancement to optimize the customer experience
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- 3+ years of relevant IT work experience, preferably in the Managed Service Provider (MSP) industry
- 3+ years of experience in a Service Desk or Support leadership position
- 3+ years of technical experience with desktops, security, networking, storage and software licensing
- 3+ years of experience with Connectwise or another Service Desk platform
- Passionate about the customer experience and how it can transform businesses
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills with demonstrated ability in managing multiple priorities and meeting deadlines
- Strong leadership skills with a proven track record of hiring and motivating great teams
- Ability to work well across functions, and lead through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus-building
- Proven experience working with C-level Client executives regularly. Excellent client relationship, team leadership and delivery skills with the demonstrated ability to communicate effectively throughout all levels of an organization.
- Self-starter who works well under pressure, good judgment, and knows how to prioritize and handle multiple deliverables to meet tight deadlines
- Flexibility for travel (up to 15%)
- Prefer Bachelor's Degree
GFI Digital, Inc.
Why Work Here?GFI Digital is a full service provider of office technology. From Sharp and Ricoh multi-function printers to expert IT services. GFI Digital as an annual growth rate of 10+% and has grown into the industry leader in office technology.
Full Time/Direct Hire!! GFI Digital offers a full suite of benefits - medical, dental, STD/LTD, Life Insurance, PTO and 401K.