Senior Systems Administrator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
GFI Digital is looking for an entry to mid-level Windows System Administrator with strong Active Directory skills to join our rapidly growing team!
Are you familiar with all things Windows? Are you able to create new accounts, services and IT subnets? Are you able to automate processes using PowerShell? Do you enjoy variety in your day to day? Are you able to travel and interface with customers at client sites?
Role and Responsibilities
This position requires extensive travel within the central-most portion of the United States to assist with integrating systems through merger and acquisitions for single and multi-site medical facilities. This position does require some overnight work as well as customer support throughout implementation.
· Collaborate in planning sessions prior to travel to client sites
· Travel to client sites to perform integration of existing systems with the new systems
· Administration, integration and configuration of Active Directory that support authentication and secure disparate users and applications across internal and external security domains
· Designs and develops automated workflows by applying logical programming concepts and scripting (e.g. PowerShell and SMA workflows, SQL)
· Develops technical documentation including deployment plans, schedules and strategies to complete assigned projects and initiatives
· Researches, evaluates and provides recommendations that incorporate fresh perspectives on existing solutions, demonstrates an innovative mindset
· Add, modify and remove users on Active Directory domain
· Excellent communication skills and ability to interface with clients to troubleshoot issues as they arise and provide training on new software
· Minimum 2-5 years’ experience administering Active Directory
· Perform account management through creation and deletion of management objects such as local user groups, workstations, servers, printers and anything else connected to the network
· Work with server and data owners to set up permissions
· Quickly and effectively work through an average of 40-50 desktops per client site during integration
· Proficient knowledge of Active Directory Domain services including Group Policy Management
· Ability to manage multiple simultaneous tasks with competing deadlines
· Adjust schema on VOIP phone platform for compatibility with corporate office
· Troubleshoot errors as they arise under the supervision of senior team members
All About You
· Effectively interface and communicate with clients/end-users on site to address issues and provide training
· Self-starter with ability to work as part of a team or independently
· Willing to travel to client sites and work irregular hours due to nature of work
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Meet deadlines and follow clear instructions
· Exhibit professional appearance and demeanor at all times
· Support company policies and decisions
· Team player, positive attitude and strong work ethic
· Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
· Highly self-motivated and directed
· Keen attention to detail
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
· 2 – 5 years of Microsoft Windows Server 2012 - 2022 Operating Systems and related services (DNS, DHCP, GPO's) technical experience.
· 2 – 5 years of Active Directory infrastructure technical experience
· 2 – 5 years of Azure cloud infrastructure experience
· 2 – 5 years of Microsoft 365 administrative experience
· Experience configuring sites and services, troubleshooting authentication issues, domain migrations, schema extensions in a complex, multi-forest, multi-domain, multi-location.
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) matching
GFI Digital is a single vendor solution to create efficiencies in every aspect of office technology.
GFI Digital Inc.Why Work Here?
Full Time/Direct Hire!! GFI Digital offers a full suite of benefits - medical, dental, STD/LTD, Life Insurance, PTO and 401K.
GFI Digital is a full service provider of office technology. From Sharp and Ricoh multi-function printers to our experts in IT, we have what it takes to make and keep technology simple for your business. GFI Digital is a single vendor solution to create efficiencies in every aspect of office technology.
AddressMaryland Heights, MO
Get fresh Senior Windows Systems Administrator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.