GFI Digital Inc. Jefferson City, MO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
GFI Digital Inc. is currently seeking dispatcher candidates to add to our Jefferson City team. Candidates must be detail orientated, enthusiastic, positive, a team player, and great communication and organizational skills. We provide an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, STD, LTD, and a company matched 401k retirement program. Apply today and join a company that truly cares about their employees and rewards them for their contributions.
- Responsible for incoming customer and technician calls
- Data Entry must be completed in an accurate and timely manner
- Taking calls off automated voicemail messages and placing the service call on equipment
- Data entry for each service call
- Technician routing including watching the call load for all technicians and re-distributing calls as necessary to balance the call load
- Update E-Automate system when a technician is absent
- Receive, log and verify dailies from the technicians on a daily basis
- Verify billing of all billable calls and check charge tickets to ensure the prices match and the call is billed correctly
- Receive and log all shop supply and parts request on a daily basis. Using these requests, create a call and clear it, writing off all supplies and parts used by the St. Louis Shop, Jefferson City and Kansas City Shop Technicians for set ups, refurbs and shop repairs
- Set up service call requests from customers, technicians, sales reps, managers and coworkers via phone and email request
- Load service calls requested by Sharp, Ricoh, Toshiba and other dealers that called in, faxed or emailed
- Watch folder in email for any online service requests and ensure calls transfer to the technician correctly
- Delete, schedule, move calls and write off parts for technicians per service manager request
- Call other servicing dealers to place calls for machines outside our servicing area and log call information on the Out of Town Service Call spreadsheet
- Be able to transfer live calls to the correct department
- Assist in correcting technician(s) inventory
- All other miscellaneous task assigned by the Call Center Manager
Soft Skills –
- Precise attention to detail, high level of organization and customer focused attitude
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Experienced working in an office setting
- Solutions focused
- Ability to multi-task
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Able to meet deadlines and follow clear instructions
- Exhibit professional appearance and demeanor at all times
- Build productive and professional relationships with GFI employees, customers and vendors
- Support company policies and decisions
- Team player, positive attitude and strong work ethic
GFI Digital is a single vendor solution to create efficiencies in every aspect of office technology.
GFI Digital Inc.Why Work Here?
Full Time/Direct Hire!! GFI Digital offers a full suite of benefits - medical, dental, STD/LTD, Life Insurance, PTO and 401K.
GFI Digital is a full service provider of office technology. From Sharp and Ricoh multi-function printers to our experts in IT, we have what it takes to make and keep technology simple for your business. GFI Digital is a single vendor solution to create efficiencies in every aspect of office technology.
AddressJefferson City, MO
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at GFI Digital Inc.