- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As the next general manager of our busy hotel, you’ll have an exciting opportunity to lead our staff and provide our customers with the finest service possible. We need a leader who thrives in presenting new and creative ideas to boost revenue and build good relationships with guests to ensure repeat business. Our ideal applicant is dedicated to providing excellent service and has at least 2 years of hospitality experience, preferably in a hotel management role. As the general manager, you will be in charge of human resource management functions such as interviewing, hiring, training, task assignment, coaching/counseling, and performance management. If you're a proven leader looking for a new challenge, please apply as soon as possible!Responsibilities:
- Design a budget that guarantees customer satisfaction and quality of services while keeping expenses controlled and profit margins maximized
- Empower hotel staff to excel in superior guest service to drive financial success through strong leadership and creative operational strategies
- Devise the cleanliness and upkeep of the hotel's rooms, public areas, and grounds in order to cultivate a reputation for quality
- Spearhead and develop an effective marketing strategy to promote the hotel services and other offerings
- Guide the leaders of each hotel department in developing goals, objectives, and a plan of action for achieving them
- This role requires a strong emphasis on putting the guest first and providing exceptional customer service
- Must have superb communication skills, organizational skills, and problem-solving skills
- This position requires a high school diploma or equivalent GED; degree in hospitality or related field of study preferred
- Previous experience as a hotel manager, assistant manager, or hotel department manager required
GF Hotels and Resorts, based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania is a full-service hospitality ownership and management company that, through its operating affiliates, works on behalf of a variety of individual owners, real estate funds, and institutional lenders. GF believes in the entrepreneurial spirit with a promise of integrity and an overall passion for hospitality.
GF Hotels and Resorts
RetailView all jobs at GF Hotels and Resorts