GF Health Products, Inc. ("GF") is a nationally known manufacturer and distributor of medical devices and related products in the medical-surgical, homecare, long term care, and consumer markets. GF is committed to the provision of customer support for each and every one of our products.
We are looking for a Customer Service Associate who will provide support and quality assistance to customers and sales representatives to assure their needs are satisfied.
• Comprehensive benefit package
• 401(k) with company match
• Vacation and personal days
• Company holidays
• Monthly employee social functions; on premises gym; and great work environment!
To learn more about GF Health Products, Inc., visit our website at www.grahamfield.com
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
• College Degree or minimum of 3 years related work experience
• Excellent verbal interpersonal/communication/problem solving skills
• Good organizational skills and accurate prioritization abilities
• Strong independent work ethic and ability to manage multiple tasks
• Proficient in MS Office and easily learns different software systems
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender identity or expression, age, religion, intellectual disability, mental disability, physical disability, including but not limited to blindness, unless it is shown that such disability prevents performance of the work involved, medical condition, handicap, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, domestic partnership status, parental status, military status, veteran or military discharge status, source of income or housing status or any other status protected by applicable law.
GF Health Products, Inc. is a drug free workplace
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
GF Health Products, Inc.