At GES Consulting Enterprise, our retail division is growing and we are now hiring helpful and qualified individuals to join our team as a Customer Sales Representative (this position offers career advancement opportunities). We are specifically looking for highly motivated-results oriented team players who can help represent our clients and respond to new market openings.
**Experience in customer service and sales is preferred but not required; full paid training is provided.**
Job Description: The initial goal of the Customer Sales Representative is to build and maintain strong customer relationships to ensure smooth sales transactions and promote continual growth within our retail division. This position offers multiple opportunities for advancement in a Team Lead, Office Manager, and Marketing Director capacity.
This position involves face to face sales in a retail location; it does NOT involve telemarketing or cold calling (face masks required).
- Providing customer assistance in store on new accounts, service statuses, and relevant problems.
- Providing data to help the operations team with sales quality.
- Interpreting and monitoring sales performance indicators.
- Understand tracking tools and report on important sales and customer information.
- Submit customer service agreements and keep a record of sales trends.
- Work closely with different team members to master and fine-tune sales skills.
- Maintain knowledge of all new service products and features (including competitors).
- Monitor pending customer orders to ensure excellent customer service and customer experience.
- Communicate with market managers and suggest sales process improvement.
Requirements: Our ideal candidate for this position embodies a people-oriented professional with great interpersonal skills and knowledge (or interest in learning) sales and customer service best practices. You should also be able to understand/learn how to interpret sales metrics and be highly goal-oriented. We also expect you to perform well in a fast-paced, high energy team environment and have an exceptional interest in helping customers. Other requirements:
- A genuine interest in helping customers.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Teamwork and motivational skills.
- General understanding of sales principles and customer service practices.
- Associates degree in a relevant field is a plus (not required).
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus (not required).
- Bilingual (not required).
Click on Apply Now to send us your resume today for immediate consideration. Qualified candidates for this position will receive a call from our Careers Department to schedule an interview within the week. Good Luck!
Important Information About Our Interviewing/Hiring Process and COVID-19:
The health and safety of our team, our clients, and candidates is a top priority. Amidst the circumstances surrounding COVID-19, our commitment to hiring top talent and helping them thrive professionally is stronger than ever. At this moment in time, GES Consulting Enterprise (GES) will be conducting our hiring process virtually and conducting interviews via phone or video until further notice.
All candidates selected for a remote interview will be provided with all the required instructions to aid in a smooth, professional yet personal experience. Individuals offered a career opportunity with GES, will be required to follow cautionary health and hygiene guidelines. Our team has seamlessly transitioned to a hybrid-remote model for training and development but given the nature of the position itself (in-person retail sales), it is ever more important for us to ensure a clean, safe, and healthy environment for our employees, clients, and customers. Thank you for your interest in GES Consulting Enterprise.
GES Consulting Enterprise
Why Work Here?GES Consulting Enterprise (GES) is a privately owned Sales and Consulting firm, located in Woodinville, WA. Founded in 2017, GES has built their success by increasing profits for their Fortune 500 clients and most importantly by cultivating a culture where character, hard work, and integrity are the sole drivers for individual and company growth. The GES way: Dream Creatively. Plan Strategically. Execute Relentlessly.
Come be part of a growing company! Secure a full time job that offers the stability of unlimited earnings and career growth! #ASAPhiring