Are you ambitious without a platform nor a mentor? Are you a go-getter lacking opportunity and career growth? Are you looking to develop yourself both personally and professionally?
You've come to the right job ad! We are looking for contagiously enthusiastic, sports minded individuals who are competitive, results oriented and are looking to grow in sales marketing and management!
Who are we:
GES Consulting Enterprise is an outsourced sales and marketing company located in Woodinville, WA. Our mission is simple; we focus on our people, our Fortune 500 clients, customers, and most importantly our team members. It is the reason why we have developed a training and performance-based style office for our Entry Level Management Trainee to grow competencies in sales, leadership, public speaking, mentoring and business.
As a Entry Level Management Trainee you will learn about our client’s products and services and how to effectively communicate and sell to our customers with integrity, to solve their unmet needs. Above all things, this program offers one on one coaching that empowers you to create opportunities towards professional, personal, and financial success in business management. (This is an entry level position no experience is necessary; full training is provided).
Who we are looking for:
- Recent college graduates that are hungry and eager to grow professional skill sets
- Athletes that enjoy a team environment and making their mark on a team
- Veterans that enjoy a performance-based environment – no tenure nor seniority here
- Bartenders/waiters that know how to handle any type of person and exude excellent customer service
- Previous sales associates or managers that just need better opportunity
- Independent people with reliable transportation
What's in it for you:
- Promotions based upon your own proven results and competencies
- A goal-oriented team environment
- Opportunity to learn new skill sets such as, sales, public speaking, recruiting, interviewing, training, management and etc.
- Performance based compensation
- Travel and networking opportunities – work hard and play hard
- Daily recognition and feedback
- A leader and mentor that has proven what they are going to teach you
- A tribe of hard working people that are like-minded in their goals and ambitions