Join us Friday, July 17th from 9am-12pm for our Park & Interview Job Fair!!!
Please attend our Open Interview Event and bring your resume.
Job offers on the spot!!!
Date: Friday, July 17, 2020
Location: 1100 Italian Way, Excelsior Springs, MO (Pasta Plant)
****Requirements to Attend Event*****
- Must wear a mask
-Maintain Social Distancing
- Must wait in car
-Bring an ink pen
Hiring for the following Full-Time Swing Shift Operator Positions:
Day Shift: 6am-6pm
Night Shift: 6pm-6am
If you have Experience in one of these areas below, you could be a great candidate!
Strong work ethic!!!!
Electric Pallet Jack (EPJ)
Deep Reach Forklift
looking for work
The Warehouse Operator – Order Selector operates electric pallet jack equipment as part of the distribution process within a fast-paced warehouse setting. The Warehouse Operator – Order Selector will utilize equipment while performing order selecting (picking) tasks scanning, moving, staging, locating, and stacking product.
Job Duties: -
• • Reads production schedule, customer order, work order, shipping order, or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, and/or distributed
• • Pulls and prepares product for shipment, ensuring that the exact number and type of product is being pulled
• • Assembles customer orders from stock, stage orders and/or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department according to RF or collect voice pick system
• • Loads, unloads, moves, stacks and stages products and materials using an electric pallet jack or other power equipment
• • Maintains equipment by keeping it clean and safe, reporting service requests as needed
• • Assists in maintaining the security of the warehouse by conducting operations in a manner which promotes safety
• • Checks orders for exactness and neatness according to ISO 9001 procedures
• • Marks materials with identifying information
• • Efficiently moves and loads product from staging and/or storage areas into trailers
• • Performs picking duties in an efficient manner that meets both company and customer standards
• • Assists with physical inventories and cycle counts, ensuring proper stock rotation
• • Assists in distribution center/warehouse cleanup as required
• • Other duties as required and assigned by supervision <
• • Minimum 3 to 6 months experience and/or training in a warehouse environment
• • Previous experience operating warehouse equipment
• • Self-motivated, reliable, and team player
• • Regular attendance and punctuality
• • Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
• • Ability to follow safety regulations while operating equipment
• • Ability to regularly lift up to 50 pounds
• • Ability to learn proper operations of warehouse equipment
While performing the duties of this job the employee will be required to stand, walk, use hands and fingers, reach with hands and arms. This position may be required to stoop, kneel, or crouch as it relates to product handling and distribution, and must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. This position may occasionally lift more than 50 pounds. This position will be regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts and can be exposed to extreme heat and extreme cold including climates consistent with outside changing weather conditions.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.50 to $15.00 /hour