Pick and Pack 3rd Shift
GEODIS Lebanon, TN
- Posted: over a month ago
- $18 to $19 Hourly
Picking & Packing
· Work with well-known brands and companies!
· Be a part of a great team culture!
· GEODIS ranks in the top 15 logistics companies in the world
· Refer your friends/family and receive a $250 referral bonus
· Show your Covid-19 Vaccination card and receive a $100 bonus!
Immediate openings available – apply today!
Who is GEODIS?
GEODIS is one of the world’s largest leading Supply Chain Operators! At GEODIS, we create with you an infinite amount of career opportunities. As a GEODIAN, you will work hands on with products from hundreds of customers in different industries – retail, healthcare, technology, and more – all within our warehouse distribution centers located globally.
No matter what position you’re in – you will find yourself contributing to the development and success of your career and our customers.
What you’ll be doing:
· Loads and unloads product to and from delivery vehicles and designated storage areas
· Reads production schedule, customer orders, work orders, shipping orders, or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed
· Conveys materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or other designated areas
· Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence, such as: size, type, style, color, or product code
· Fills requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items and distributes items to production workers or assembly line
· Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department
· Marks materials with identifying information
· Opens bales, crates, and other containers
· Records amounts of materials or items received or distributed
· Weighs or counts items for distribution to ensure conformance to company standards
· Arranges stock parts in specified sequence for assembly by other workers
· Enters and maintains inventory records in the computer
· Prepares parcels for mailing
· Cleans warehouse area
· Other duties as required and assigned
· High school diploma or GED (General Education Diploma) equivalency
· Minimum 1 to 3 months of related experience
· Ability to work overtime as needed
· Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds occasionally
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee is frequently required to sit, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee regularly lifts and/or moves up to 50 pounds. While performing the duties of this job the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts and vehicles. The employee is regularly exposed to ambient lighting and can be exposed to extreme heat and extreme cold including climates consistent with outside weather conditions.
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Job Duties as documented in this job description are considered “Essential Functions” and have been created by the standards of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). The standards of the Americans with Disabilities Act (1990) require that employees be able to perform “Essential Functions” of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the “Essential Functions”.
GEODIS is a Supply Chain Operator ranking among the top companies in its field in Europe and the World. GEODIS, which is part of SNCF Logistics, which in turn is a business line of the SNCF Group, is the number one Transport and Logistics operator in France and ranked number four in Europe. The international reach includes a direct presence in 67 countries and a global network spanning over 120 countries. With its five Lines of Business (Supply Chain Optimization, Freight Forwarding, Contract Logistics, Distribution & Express and Road Transport), GEODIS manages its customers Supply Chain by providing end-to-end solutions enabled by our people, our infrastructure, processes and systems.
1050 International DriveLebanon, TN
Transportation and Storage