Operations Supervisor (Special Projects) 1st Shift.
GEODIS Carlisle, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an Operations Supervisor on our weekend shift to become an integral part of our team! You will coordinate and oversee the organization's daily operations.
- Manage and improve operational practices
- Allocate resources and materials to meet project deadlines
- Track and forecast operational trends and analysis
- Provide daily operations oversight for outside teams
- Formalize policies and procedures in accordance to HR regulations
- Previous experience in operations or other related fields
- Strong project management skills
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong leadership qualities
GEODIS is a Supply Chain Operator ranking among the top companies in its field in Europe and the World. GEODIS, which is part of SNCF Logistics, which in turn is a business line of the SNCF Group, is the number one Transport and Logistics operator in France and ranked number four in Europe. The international reach includes a direct presence in 67 countries and a global network spanning over 120 countries. With its five Lines of Business (Supply Chain Optimization, Freight Forwarding, Contract Logistics, Distribution & Express and Road Transport), GEODIS manages its customers Supply Chain by providing end-to-end solutions enabled by our people, our infrastructure, processes and systems.
80 S Middlesex RoadCarlisle, PA