Sales Account Manager,NIH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position Title: Sales Account Manager / Executive, Reagent Services
Work Location: Home Based / Remote Work
Travel Requirement: Up to 50%
Employment Status: Full-time permanent
Reports to: (Sr.) Regional Sales Manager
Direct Reports (#/level): N/A
The role of Sales Manager/Executive is to drive and support sales efforts in a given territory by implementing the sales/marketing strategies for GenScript products and services. The Sales Associate/Manager/Executive will use his/her knowledge of science and the business including corporate contacts to develop and deliver profitable initiatives and build sales.
The Sales Manager/Executive will be responsible for working with the Regional Sales Manager (RSM) and Technical Account Manager (TAM) to grow and develop an assigned sales territory for GenScript product/service lines and to achieve sales goals for the assigned territory. The Sales Associate/Manager/Executive will also work closely with their RSM, TAM team and Sales team to build the GenScript brand to meet the team’s sales objectives. The Sales Manager/Executive will work 70% of the time doing quote and lead follow-up, account management and 30% of the time traveling in the field making customer visits and building relationships in order to achieve the agreed monthly/quarterly/yearly sales goals. The territory for this account is all NIH campuses, with the largest concentration in Maryland, and the Food and Drug Agency.
- Working with Regional Sales Manager (RSM) to develop and implement territory sales strategies and tactics for products/services, new markets and new applications
- Work together with the RSM, technical account managers (TAM) and Area Director to ensure all possible actions have been taken to secure business in a competitive environment
- Responsible to understand the customer’s research application and match GenScript services and products to align with the customer’s research project requirements
- Share market knowledge with Sales, TAM and Marketing teams through weekly field feedback report
- Introduce GenScript to new markets – Industrial/Academic/Governmental
- Drive business expansion in collaboration with technical support team (TAM)
- Build and expand a business reference network to help grow and develop new business opportunities
- Master’s degree or above degree in scientific disciplines majoring in life science area; or Bachelor’s degree with at least 2 years of lab experiences
- Relevant sales experience required (1-5 years) and a high level of technical and professional expertise
- Knowledge of the Biological and CRO or CDMO market or general biotech industry. Emphasis on Gene Synthesis, Protein, Peptide, Bioassays, Antibody and Cell Line Products/Services preferred
- Ability to operate effectively in an international business environment and the ability to succeed in such an environment
- Ability to accurately forecast sales within territory on a weekly basis
- Team player. Strong analytical and time management skills.
GENSCRIPT USA INCORPORATED
860 Centennial AvePiscataway, NJ
Get fresh Inside Account Executive jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.