Data & Reporting Analyst
- Posted: over a month ago
The Data & Reporting Analyst is responsible for the processing and cleaning of data in a timely and accurate manner to ensure data integrity at Genpro. He/She will monitor, track, and audit data for inconsistencies and errors, and develop processes to identify and remedy data inaccuracies and/or missing information. This position will keep analytics and reporting environments organized and maintainable.
The Data & Reporting Analyst is responsible for participating in the design and development of reports and dashboards. He/She collaborates with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify and understand business requirements for projects and ad-hoc data needs. This position collects and synthesizes information from multiple source systems and produces the desired reports and dashboards to meet those needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for all data integrity across Genpro- this includes incomplete or failing data integrations (e.g. EDI, GP to Turvo, DW, Finance).
- Works across relevant departments to establish the overall approach to data clean-up, maintenance, and quality control to ensure accuracy of data and reporting.
- Monitors all data flowing in to assure accuracy and quality of the data and resulting reports.
- Monitors, tracks, and audits data for inconsistencies and errors, and develops processes to identify and remedy data inaccuracies and/or missing information.
- Responsible for performing data analysis on the Genpro data structure on a continuous basis.
- Works cross-departmentally to identify and define data and reporting needs. Distributes data and reports on a timely basis.
- Develops plans for normalizing existing data (e.g. the many variations for commodities and locations).
- Creates and distributes control reports post-cleanup.
- Contributes to the development of reporting and data standards.
- Identifies opportunities to continually improve the quality of data management systems, processes and standards.
- Keeps data, analytics, and reporting hierarchy organized and maintainable.
- Ensures that all new reports and dashboards conform to the Genpro standard. This includes naming conventions, location, access, etc.
- Contribute to developing and implementing best practice across Genpro; champion data integrity.
- Other duties as needed.
- 5+ years of metrics reporting and analytics experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, supply chain, business, data analytics or related field preferred
- Background in supply chain, logistics, or transportation preferred
- Experience in Tableau and Microsoft Office applications required
- Demonstrated attention to detail, analytical, and problem -solving skills
- Technical knowledge of data systems/structure
- Demonstrates effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be able to work independently
- Sound decision making and organizational skills
- Ability to handle recurring deadlines and multiple priorities
TechnologyView all jobs at GENPRO, INC.