- Posted: over a month ago
Genplant LLC is an innovative energy solutions provider focused on delivering energy solutions including optimization services, energy plants and operations and maintenance of energy systems. Our unique modular energy plant design reduces cost, improves efficiency, increases reliability, and optimizes energy production for businesses. Genplant delivers energy system solutions that generate electricity, steam, hot water and/or chilled water that can be designed, built and installed quickly, at lower cost and in higher volume than custom engineered solutions. We are looking for candidates who are self-starters and who want to join a dynamic growing organization.Job Summary
The Mechanical Engineer is an integral part of the Design Department Team with responsibilities including design, engineering, and creating REVIT models for modular CHP plants.Duties/Responsibilities
The Mechanical Engineer will successfully perform the following tasks, duties, and responsibilities:
- Generate Revit models of modular CHP plants.
- Generate design documents for permitting and construction.
- Generate calculations, specifications, drawings, and models in 3D or CAD software.
- Ensure all design work conforms to all the industry standards and guidelines. Including and not limited to ASHRAE, ASME, OSHA, NFPA.
- Work with other Engineering disciplines
- Coordinate work with other disciplines such as architectural, mechanical, electrical, etc.
- Generate commissioning documents such as check lists, test procedures,
- Assist in plant commissioning and ensure that equipment works to its specification.
- Interface with vendors, customers, contractors. Review vendor quotes and specifications.
- Assist sales team in new project proposals and new project cost estimates.
- Handle routine contract administration.
- Research new products and design methods to innovate current designs.
- Capable and experienced in managing and performing projects in a fast-paced environment.
*Other duties as required in support of the department and the Company*Qualifications
The Mechanical Engineer should possess the following skills, characteristics, and abilities:
- Natural Gas Generator, Chiller, and Hot Water System related experience is preferred.
- Exhibits knowledge and understanding of CHP.
- Has the ability to read, interpret, utilize & train on manuals, schematics and control circuits related to CHP.
- Technical aptitude with knowledge of codes and an ability to use resources at hand to find solutions.
- Excellent customer services skills.
- Detail oriented and highly organized with the ability to handle multiple tasks and assignments.
- Good computer skills; knowledge of and proficiency in common office applications.
- Expert at AUTOCAD and REVIT.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering or related degree from an ABET accredited program.
- Travel Requirements – up to 15%
GENPLANT ON-SITE ENERGY LLC
AddressGreen Cove Springs, FL
ManufacturingView all jobs at GENPLANT ON-SITE ENERGY LLC