- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Genplant LLC is an innovative energy solutions provider focused on delivering energy solutions including optimization services, energy plants and operations and maintenance of energy systems. Our unique modular energy plant design reduces cost, improves efficiency, increases reliability, and optimizes energy production for businesses. Genplant delivers energy system solutions that generate electricity, steam, hot water and/or chilled water that can be designed, built and installed quickly, at lower cost and in higher volume than custom engineered solutions. We are looking for candidates who are self-starters and who want to join a dynamic growing organization.Job Summary
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant - Manufacturing who enjoys working with data, is detail orientated, and strives for accuracy while working in a very fast-paced environment.Duties/Responsibilities
The Administrative Assistant - Manufacturing will successfully perform the following tasks, duties, and responsibilities:
- Collaborating with the Manufacturing, Sales, and Engineering teams regarding scheduling, customer order updates, and making changes, as necessary.
- Ensuring Manufacturing personnel times are tracked properly, recorded, and reviewed prior to payroll submission.
- Working with the manufacturing supervisor to address upcoming order schedules.
- Transferring and verifying data from paper and electronic formats into computer files or database systems using keyboards and/or scanners
- Creating and Maintaining Project Production Schedules
- Creating spreadsheets of figures and data to support production needs
- Sourcing Various items required by Manufacturing and coordinating with Purchasing to procure.
- Comply with all company operating policies, procedures, and safety programs as established.
*Other duties as required in support of the department and the Company*Qualifications
- The Administrative Assistant - Manufacturing should possess the following skills, characteristics, and abilities:
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Detail oriented and highly organized with the ability to handle multiple tasks and assignments.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products, or equivalent
- Ability to coordinate projects.
- Ability to "think outside the box" and implement efficiencies
- Demonstrates attention to detail, accuracy, and thoroughness with on time delivery of tasks and/or projects
- Possess a strong personal desire for improvement
- Collaborative team player
- Have a clean, neat, and professional appearance; a top performer who takes pride in workmanship in him/herself and in others.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record and background.
- Associates degree (Bachelor’s a plus)
- Three or more years of office management experience required
- Bilingual Spanish preferred
- Ability to work in a normal office environment in proximity to manufacturing operations
- Must be able to lift 15lbs
GENPLANT ON-SITE ENERGY LLC
AddressGreen Cove Springs, FL
BusinessView all jobs at GENPLANT ON-SITE ENERGY LLC