Sales Support Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
GENETWORx is seeking a Sales Support Specialist to be the single point of contact in a fast-paced, dynamic, and rewarding team environment focused on delivering exceptional customer experience. The Sales Support Specialist performs a variety of activities that support our Glen Allen, VA location. The role will act as a liaison between sales reps and accounts to provide dedicated, specialized support enabling the sales reps to focus on selling. The Sales Support Specialist will provide escalation support of critical issues and take ownership of all account interactions to ensure best-in-class service.
- Provide all follow up activity for accounts seeking information about specimen results, tracking billing questions, and delays
- Field phone calls and emails from reps and accounts to expedite any answers necessary for the situation
- Thoroughly understand the life cycle of the specimen from kit distribution to account collection through results and into the billing cycle
- Be capable of answering any questions about the above topics
- Keep an open line of communication to answer sales rep questions as well as further inquiries from GENETWORx accounts
- Follow up with accounts after any communication to assure satisfaction and answer any additional questions
- Understand each piece of software a specimen will touch including searching, query and comparison, and resulting steps
- Communicate with operations and laboratory to make sure all specimens are followed through upon
- Support all departments with specimen discrepancy, communication of common discrepancies, and implement solutions to catch discrepancies before they happen
- A college degree preferred; Minimum education level of a high school diploma or GED
- Minimum 2 years of administrative experience in a sales/marketing environment preferred
- Ability to work effective as part of a team and independently
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, and communication skills
- Ability to recognize and resolve issues independently
- Ability to prioritize, set and consistently achieve goals, strong time management skills
- Strong understanding of GENETWORx services, processes and procedures
As a leader in precision COVID-19 testing, GENETWORx provides unparalleled support, results, and clarity during these uncertain times. GENETWORx has armed healthcare providers, employers and universities with rapid and accurate COVID-19 diagnostic and antibody testing which is essential for reopening businesses and communities.
At GENETWORx Laboratory, we improve the health and wellness of lives around the world through dedicated research, experienced scientists, 21-st century technology, and in-depth diagnostics. Healthcare is personal and as such, the future needs to be, too. By intersecting genetic testing with personalized medicine and pharmacogenomics, we’re positioning our patients and empowering physicians with more precise, individualized, effective results. As a leader in precision COVID-19 testing, GENETWORx provides unparalleled support, results, and clarity during these uncertain times. GENETWORx has armed healthcare providers, employers and universities with rapid and accurate COVID-19 diagnostic and antibody testing which is essential for reopening businesses and communities.
AddressGlen Allen, VA
BusinessView all jobs at GENETWORx