- Posted: 7 days ago
The Campus Pastor serves as the leader of their respective campus, providing leadership to the campus staff and volunteer leadership teams. Their role is to help people take their next steps with Jesus through getting connected to relationships and responsibility; reproduce the
Generation Church (GC) culture and experience in their unique campus context. In all actions, they reflect biblical principles of leadership and the GC values.
Reports to: Executive Pastor of Operations
The ideal candidate:
● Reproduces and advances the Generation Church culture at their respective campus.
● Provides leadership to the campus staff and volunteer teams.
● Works with the Central Team to manage the campus budget and campus operations.
● Oversees the implementation of the goals, calendars, and budgets of all ministries on campus.
● Works with the Central Team to implement GC ministry environments, best practices, and systems at assigned campus.
● Provides leadership for various activities to help people take their next steps with Jesus, including but not limited to: guest experience, assimilation, yes moments, baptism, groups, classes, recovery, local outreach, volunteer teams, and leadership development.
● Empowers the congregation to reach the surrounding community with the Gospel.
● Able to problem-solve and shepherd congregational matters.
● Education and training that has equipped them for vocational ministry in a large ministry context.
● Four years of full-time experience working in a leadership role in a church leading leaders and teams through healthy ministry growth and progress.
● Demonstrates spiritual maturity and character consistent with the Biblical requirements for Pastoral leadership.
● Self-motivated, self-directed, requiring minimal supervision.
● Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
● Teamwork orientation with the ability to recruit, develop and motivate others in a manner consistent with establishing and maintaining effective working relationships.
● Agrees and aligns with the mission, vision, leadership, values, and doctrinal beliefs of Generation Church.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?