Gemstone Communities, a national real estate investment company which specializes in manufactured housing communities is seeking a District Manager for a portfolio of communities. This position will be responsible for management of designated communities.
To be responsible for the operations of a portfolio of communities. Responsibilities include but are not limited developing business plans, driving sales goals, ensuring asset quality, achieving financial objectives and having oversight of all personnel and resources in that portfolio. In addition, adhering to all applicable fair housing laws governing real estate sales, leasing, management and maintenance services.
The following is a list of responsibilities including but not limited to the performance of the District Manager as determined by Gemstone:
· Accountability for all day to day operations of mobile home community(s) in portfolio.
· Communicate company goals to all team members and execute all policies and procedures.
· Ensure that all financial objectives (controllable expenses, occupancy, collections) are met.
· Monitor and assist with creation of budgets as well as be accountable to the budgeted goals each month and quarter.
· Assist communities with customer service and retention of residents.
· Ensure sales goals are met and work with Community Managers to create marketing initiates.
· Develop and implement business plans for community(s).
· Hire, train and motivate team members.
· Perform property visits to ensure homesite violations and safety issues are promptly addressed and resolved.
· Conduct town hall meetings as necessary.
· Conduct rent increase meetings as necessary.
· Conduct performance evaluations on annual basis.
· Ensure all communities’ safety standards are well maintained and properly documented.
· Manage collection process with the company goal of 0% delinquencies.
· Proficient in computer skills and software, including Microsoft Office.
· 3-5 years’ experience in retail, hospitality and/or property management.
· Results driven and positive with an eye for detail.
· Must have flexibility to travel up to 40% of time.
· Must have flexibility to work weekends when required.
· Must have excellent organizational and tasking skills
· Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ideal candidates are passionate, self-motivated and driven. We offer employees a competitive salary as well as comprehensive health benefits package.
Gemstone Communities is an Equal Opportunity Employer.