Gemstone Communities, a national real estate investment company which specializes in manufactured housing communities is seeking a Community Manager in Florida. This position will be responsible for management of designated communities.
To be responsible for the operations, of a specific MH and/or RV location, within a portfolio of communities, including, but not limited to, driving revenue, ensuring asset quality, meeting bottom line financial objectives, having oversight of all personnel and ensuring resident satisfaction/retention. Adhering to all applicable fair housing laws governing real estate sales, leasing /management/ maintenance services.
The following is a list of responsibilities including but not limited to the performance of the Community Manager as determined by Gemstone:
· Accountability for all day to day operations of a small MH community within a district portfolio.
· Communicate company goals to field employees and execute all company policies and procedures.
· Manage and ensure that all financial objectives (controllable expenses, occupancy, collections) are met.
· Ensure budgeted goals are met each month/quarter
· Ensure customer service and retention of residents is a top priority daily.
· Ensure sales/leasing goals are met by working with your DM/Marketing Manager to create marketing initiates to drive top line.
· Walk your community daily/weekly and inspect for safety issues, homesite violations etc.
· Ensure work order systems are being utilized to handle safety/maintenance issues. Follow up to issues within 48 hours for
· Hire, train and motivate community staff.
· Conduct town hall meetings monthly/quarterly as needed
· Walk inventory homes daily/weekly or lots to ensure quality work.
· Responsible for signing off on all invoices, ensuring work 100% complete to invoice scope.
· Ensure collection procedures are being followed- by company guidelines.Three day notices sent timely.
· Proficient in computer skills and software
· 3-5-year experience in retail, hospitality and/or property management
· Results driven and positive with an eye for detail
· Must have flexibility to work weekends when required
· Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Must have excellent organizational and tasking skills
Ideal candidates are passionate, self-motivated and driven. We offer employees a competitive salary as well as comprehensive health benefits package. Housing package available. Candidates should submit Resumes and Cover Letter.
Equal Opportunity Employer.