GEMPERLE FAMILY FARMS Turlock, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: dental, medical,
Gemperle Family Farms Turlock, CA, USA
Retirement Plan, Dental, Medical
Gemperle Family Farms, an egg and almond production company in the Central Valley, has an immediate opening for a Staff Accountant at our Turlock administrative location. Experience should include all phases of accounting (A/R, Billings, A/P, and G/L). The candidate should be able to demonstrate organizational skills, attention to details, analytical skills, and have excellent communication skills. CPA or CPA candidate preferred. Poultry industry experience a plus. Opportunity for advancement. EOE. View the Company profile at www.gemperle.com.
· Work on various tasks involving G/L, A/R, A/P, P/R, Reporting of Egg and Almond Production
· Account Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts such as prepaid expenses, inventories, and accruals
· Assist with the preparation of quarterly and annual financial reports
· Various other financial and accounting duties
· 2+ years of accounting experience
· Certified Public Accountant (CPA) preferred, but not required
· Understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
· Hard worker with attention to details
· Strong communication skills a plus.
· Intermediate knowledge of computer and Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, and Word)
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
· The physical demands here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
· While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit and reach with hands and arms.
· The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
· Hourly pay with overtime available as needed
· Discretionary bonuses based on company and individual performance
· Paid Time Off in accordance with company policy
· Retirement Plan (Profit Sharing Plan) in eligibility in accordance with the plan document
Health Insurance (Medical and Dental)
GEMPERLE FAMILY FARMSWhy Work Here?
An excellent opportunity to join a growing company in the Central Valley!
10218 Lander AvenueTurlock, CA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at GEMPERLE FAMILY FARMS