Bilingual Insurance Agent
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Spanish & English speaking is required for this position.
Join a very select group of agents at the GEICO Local Office of Kennesaw. It has never been a better time to join GEICO as we are the fastest growing auto insurer in the last 15 years! With GEICO growing at this pace it allows our top agents a real opportunity for career growth. We have developed incredible relationships along with marketing campaigns that drive qualified clients to you. This is a professional environment with casual camaraderie. This is a real opportunity to start a rewarding career opportunity.
Benefits & Perks:
• Work-Life Balance
• Paid time off
• Health Insurance
• Team appreciation events
• Agent mentorship & business development
• Industry-leading insurance training.
• Base pay + Commission/Bonuses/Incentives
• Confident, self-starter who works well independently
• Great customer service skills
• High-energy personality and a love of working with people both on the phone and in person. Up to 75% of your day will be working with clients on the phone.
• Strong communication skills, both oral and written. Strong computer skills, along with the ability to learn and work within multiple quoting systems. Must be able to type at least 50 wpm.
• Service existing accounts and provide outstanding customer service
Your duties will include:
• Learning the basics of GEICO Insurance and how to sell our products to potential customers
• Quote prices and provide different options to each caller or in-person customer
• Make licensed auto insurance sales, and other personal lines of insurance products while providing extraordinary customer service
• Educate clients on auto, cycle, boat, RV, home, and renter's insurance
• Service existing accounts and ensure customers make buying decisions armed with the right amount of information
• Identify cross-selling opportunities during retention calls
• A current GA property and casualty insurance license
• Bilingual in both English and Spanish
• 1+ years sales experience (willing consider the right candidate)
• Proven ability to be persuasive; persistent and confident in closing a sale
• The desire to solve challenges while maintaining a positive attitude
• Solid computer, grammar, and multi-tasking skills
• Ability to multitask and tactfully handle challenging situations
• Punctual with the flexibility to stay and work a quote to its completion
GEICO Office - Kennesaw
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at GEICO Office - Kennesaw