We are expanding and have an opening for top performing GEICO Sales Associate to join our award winning sales team. With our insurance agency’s extensive customer care work, and our amazing products and services, we are excited with the opportunity to maintain our momentum and continue to gain market share.
As GEICO Sales Associate continue to drive growth to our office and never loose sight of our commitment to put “the client” at the center of our attention.
If you are ready to build your insurance sales career in our client oriented, fast paced office, fill out the apply form now so we can contact you to learn more.
- Base salary + commission
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Hours
- Paid Holidays
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
- Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and closes sales.
- Develop ongoing networking relationships with Real Estate Agents, Mortgage Lenders, Title Companies, Auto Dealers, etc.
- Take premium payments from customers.
- Ask each customer for referrals and explain our referral program.
- Generating insurance quotes.
- Be outstanding at relationship building.
- Grow sales revenue by utilizing phone, email and potential client lists.
- Presents and explains insurance policy options based upon prospective client needs and their personal goals.
- Provide customers with additional information about new products and services.
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Be a fantastic presenter.
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
- Must have ability to multi-task.
- A Property & Casualty license is preferred but will train good individual.
- Must be highly self-motivated.
- A terrific presenter and communicator, and a barracuda closer.
- Career minded vision.
- Works well with other employees and is a team player with a positive attitude.
- Display leadership competencies, including ability to delegate, engage, and inspire others.
- Bilingual, fluent in both English and Spanish is beneficial.