Are you a motivated person looking for a fast-paced career with good earning potential? Wouldn't you love a sales career without the pressure of commission only sales? GEICO’s stellar reputation and clever advertising will keep the customers calling you!
As a GEICO Insurance Sales Agent, we will teach you how to listen to our customers, identify their needs, answer all of their questions, and overcome objections.
Requirements for this position include:
• Must have Property and Casualty License
• Highly motivated and self-driven
• Strong persuasion skills
• Prior sales experience a plus
• High level of dependability
• Strong computer, typing and grammar skills
• Fluent in Spanish a plus
A typical day as a GEICO Sales Representative will include:
• Preparing personalized rate quotes
• Providing guidance on selecting appropriate insurance coverage
• Selling policies!
Income and Benefits:
• Hourly, Overtime, and Bonus
• Sales Contests
• Health Insurance
• Paid Time Off
About GEICO: We are the largest automobile insurance company in the state of Florida and a member of the Berkshire Hathaway Family. For over 75 years, we have distinguished ourselves from the rest of the insurance industry. GEICO is an aggressively growing company, our customer’s come for the savings but stay for the outstanding service. This position is with a GEICO independent agent.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, supporting workplace diversity. Drug, physical, background, and credit check required for employment.