Licensed Insurance Sales Agent
- Posted: over a month ago
- $40,000 to $60,000 Yearly (plus commission)
- Benefits: 401k,
We're looking for hardworking, dedicated and experienced property and casualty insurance sales representatives in our Local GEICO Springfield, PA office. Our office works year-round to grow and retain clients who entrust their auto, home, boat, motorcycle, and other insurance needs with us. Extensive training will be provided on all products with proven sales processes that GEICO has used for the past 83 years.
- $60,000 to $90,000 in first year average compensation that includes:
- Competitive base salary
- Uncapped commissions
- Monthly bonus opportunity
- Upward and lateral opportunities to grow with a great company
- Mentorship from an experienced agent with an interest in your success
- Professional office setting with supportive colleagues
- Employee position with a team atmosphere
- 12 paid days off (PTO) plus 6 paid company holidays each year
- 401(k) retirement options
- Employer 401(k) match
- Annual raise based off your own work
- Sell auto insurance and other personal lines insurance products while providing extraordinary customer service
- Educate clients on auto, home, renter's, boat, and motorcycle insurance
- Identify cross-selling opportunities
- MUST be PROPERTY AND CASUALTY licensed
- Up to 75% of your day may be on the phone, a high-energy personality and a love of working with people is a must
- Confident self-starter who works well independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication/interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills to learn and work within multiple quoting systems (must be able to type at least 80 words per minute)
- Maintain a positive and self-motivated attitude
Hi, my name is Scott Hordis, and I am very excited to be your new local GEICO agent, serving the Philadelphia, Delaware, and Chester County areas. I'm happy to say I've lived in the Philadelphia community my whole life.
I have been in the insurance industry for 10 years, complete with an Accredited Advisor in Insurance (AAI) designation, which allows me to give you great advice on your insurance coverages. There's nothing more rewarding than helping people with their insurance needs.
We have full time Spanish speaking staff in the GEICO Springfield office available to help you.
En nuestra agencia de seguro en Philadelphia tenemos representantes que hablan español. Le podemos ayudar con seguros de auto, casa, inquilinos, botes e inundación además de brindarle un excelente servicio.
Car insurance and a whole lot more.
Being local means you can easily visit my friendly team for great car insurance in Philadelphia, but it doesn't stop there. Own a classic car? We can help you get the right classic car insurance policy. How about a historic home? We'll be glad to help you with homeowners insurance, too.
Be sure to also let us know about your other vehicles—from your motorcycle to your boat—so we can do our best to help make sure you have coverages that work for you. As an avid motorcycle rider, myself, I'm here to help you get a policy customized perfectly to suit you—just like your ride.
We also love finding ways to help you save money. GEICO offers discounts for good students and drivers, members of certain professional organizations and alumni associations, federal employees, and more!
Stop by the Springfield office.
We are conveniently located on Baltimore Pike in Olde Sproul Shopping Village. Our office is only 1 mile from 476 and just a short drive from I-95. If you are driving from 476, we are right past the Springfield Mall on the left. When you come to our office, treat yourself to lunch at any of the major restaurants in our shopping center!
We can't wait to meet you!
GEICO Local Office- Springfield
1126 Baltimore PikeSpringfield, PA
Finance and Insurance
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?