Geico Local Office Agency Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Office Manager will organize and coordinate office administration and procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety.They are responsible for developing intra-office communication protocols, streamlining administrative procedures, inventory control, office staff supervision and task delegation.
If you have experience in the insurance industry, GEICO Local Office Quad Cities invites you to apply for this position. We challenge you to strive to meet your potential and are looking for someone who has the ambition to thrive. We are a successful insurance agency that is looking to expand their insurance sales team. If you are an energetic professional interested in helping our business grow through outstanding customer experience and insurance sales-driven conversation, then apply today.
Base Salary with Commissions
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Office Snacks & Coffee
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
- Process customer policy change requests.
- Secure all Trailing Documents from customers.
- Immediately greet all customers, entering the office, in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Treat each customer contact as a cross and up-sell opportunity including financial products.
- Return all phone messages promptly.
- Share training and education knowledge and expertise with team members.
- Thoroughly understand and follow all underwriting, rating and compliance requirements.
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful and be coachable.
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Be a great self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
- Must have ability to multi-task.
GEICO Local Office Quad Cities
BusinessView all jobs at GEICO Local Office Quad Cities