We are currently looking for an Electrical Engineer for an amazing opportunity in a local company with national ties. The Electrical Engineer, in this company, wears many hats. You will be responsible for managing projects in planning, coordination, and directing other engineers. These assignments will be complex and unique and will require a hands-on approach, either in house or in the field.
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- Current E.I.T. & Willing to get PE designation in 6-12 months
- Minimum of 5 years consulting engineer
- Facility Design in healthcare or government preferred
- Experience in design, planning, and specifying normal and emergency power equipment and distribution, lighting and lighting controls, and other electrical systems
- MS Office and Autodesk Revit
- Willingness to move into a senior role
This company is very much a team-oriented company that works to create a real impact on the lives of the people who use the products they develop and design. Our company offers an amazing, innovative, and team-oriented workspace, great medical/dental/vision plans, paid time off, paid holidays, a flexible work schedule (including half-day Friday!), and many other perks.
GEE Group, Inc.GEE Group, Inc. has been in the business of finding career opportunities for people and finding that perfect candidate for clients for over 100 years. The company provides direct hire, contract, and contract-to-hire services in the Accounting/Finance and Engineering/Maintenance fields.