- Posted: over a month ago
- $85,000 to $130,000 Yearly
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
Colorado Springs, CO
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Serve as a leader of safety on the jobsite and champion a zero injuries safety culture.
· Lead, manage and develop direct reports by providing constructive coaching feedback, delegating tasks to assist in development, and advocating for project team members.
· Assist with RFPs and interviews and pursuit of future work.
· Partner with the pre-construction manager to manage the design phase of a project.
· Manage the buyout process and develop the GMP or other delivery methods by developing subcontracts and bid packages, identifying self-perform opportunities, and managing the Kick-Off Plan.
· Collaborate with Risk Management, construction executives, and vice presidents to manage the project insurance requirements.
· Develop and manage the Critical Path Method schedule and ensure overall schedule compliance with the superintendent.
· Partner with the owner, architect, engineer, and trade partners to create project goals and outcomes.
· Manage the pay application process from creation to completion.
· Own cost control practices and identify opportunities for profitability and increase margin through monthly Project Status Reports.
· Manage staffing projections for workload management.
· Partner with the superintendent to manage and lead quality standards and develop the project quality control plan per GE Johnson’s SOP.
· Implement strategies to create a successful culture and continue to monitor and sustain a positive work environment.
Required Education and Experience:
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Previous management experience in the construction industry on commercial building projects of significant construction value
· OSHA10 training or ability to complete within 90 days
· Experience with Prolog and/or other construction management software
· Experience using eCMS or other construction accounting software
· Experience with risk identification and management
· Experience as an Assistant Project Manager or equivalent
Preferred Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in one of the following: Construction Engineering, Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Architectural Engineering, or the equivalent
· Prior experience with a general contractor/construction manager on commercial building projects of significant construction value
· Experience with Textura or other construction invoice software
· Experience developing and delivering presentations
· Valid Driver’s License and ability to obtain GE Johnson approved driver designation
· Experience using Rental Results or similar equipment ordering software
· Experience leading and developing a team of direct reports
· Experience or certification for LEED/sustainable building practices
· Lean Construction experience, including the Last Planner System
· OSHA30 training completion
· Experience recognizing building code and insurance requirements
· Experience using Building Connected
· Experience with workforce planning
· Eligible to enroll in medical, dental, vision benefits on first on month following 30 days of employment
· Company paid short-term and long-term disability insurance
· Company paid life insurance
· 401(k) and ROTH 401(k) with match on first 6% contributed
· Opportunity for bonuses
· If this position requires relocation, this position is eligible for relocation reimbursement subject to GE Johnson’s relocation reimbursement agreement
· Paid Time Off benefits, based on GE Johnson Paid Time Off policy
· Use of a GE Johnson vehicle in accordance with GE Johnson’s fleet safety policy
· Use of a gas card in accordance with GE Johnson’s fleet safety policy
· 7 paid holidays
Pay Range: $85,000 - $130,000
GE Johnson is an equal opportunity employer.
GE Johnson Special Projects
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?