*Location: Laramie, WY*
Project Manager is responsible for the overall planning, direction, completion, and financial outcome of the assigned projects.
As a Project Manager, you will
- Responsible for mentoring and managing team members, time management, and developing client relationships
- Responsible to deliver a profitable project in accordance to financial standards
- Leads development of initial Project Plan, Accountability Matrix and scheduled Project Status Reviews.
- Responsible for adherence to project schedule including participation in development and regular updates with project superintendent(s)
- Conduct weekly project team meeting meetings with owner, design team members, jurisdictional authorities and construction team members.
- Responsible for project procurement and contract buy-out as well as participate in preconstruction process as necessary.
- Represent the company in marketing presentations/job interviews.
- Adhere to/comply with the company's EEO policies and affirmative action obligations.
- Responsible for developing strong stakeholder relationships with clients, design partners, subcontractors and jurisdictional authorities
- Responsible for client management throughout procurement, construction and post-construction processes
- Assists in development and implementation of quality assurance plans during the design and construction phases and seeks to align client expectations into this process
- Promotes project culture and leads processes that are consistent with GE Johnson Values
- 6 years of experience with a general contractor/construction manager on commercial building projects greater than $15M in value
- Ability to accept full-time assignments in or outside of Colorado
- Bachelor’s degree in one of the following: Construction Engineering, Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Architectural Engineering, or equivalent
- Valid Driver’s license
- Skill and experience using Scheduling Software including Asta or Prolog
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Office suite
Skills and Attributes
- Superior customer service; adaptable to change; exceptional listening skills; emotional intelligence; clear communication; strong analysis and decision making; team building.
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed
description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
Qualified applicants must successfully complete a pre-employment drug screen.
GE Johnson is an EEO/AA Employer - applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, protected veteran status or other status protected by laws.