GE Appliances now has immediate openings available for full-time Manufacturing Production Team Members. 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts are available. No resumes or previous work experience is required.
Pay starts at $14.50/hr, including .50 shift differential, with opportunities for growth.
Join the GE Appliances team in a high-energy, production facility environment, as an essential worker! Help serve our communities by ensuring people can store food and medicines, make meals for their families, and eliminate germs on their clothes and dishes. At Appliance Park, where we have five appliance factories and our corporate office with our very own zip code, 40225. We are passionate about creating good things, for life and creating career possibilities for you! You can Make It @ The Park!
We are committed to providing a safe environment for all employees. To name a few of our safety measures, we are providing and requiring face masks daily, installed state of the art thermal camera temperature checks stations at each building location and enhanced cleaning procedures. We also provide all necessary Personal Protective Equipment.
4 reasons you will love working at GE Appliances:
1. First day medical, dental and vision benefits
2. Tuition reimbursement & career development
3. Paid vacation, holiday and personal time
4. On-site medical clinic and athletic center
What you will experience in manufacturing:
• Work around moving machines, including robots, forklifts, tuggers, etc.
• Use technology to help you succeed, including smart boards, tv screens, kiosks on the shop floor.
• Transfer, operate, and adjust production equipment.
• Rotate among jobs and factories at the same location. Get to know all aspects of our production process.
• Fast-paced, group work environment.
• You must be legally authorized to work in the United States .
• You must be 18 years of age or older.
• You must be able to follow verbal and written instructions in English.
• You must pass a background check, drug screening, and medical/physical demand screening.
You must have the ability to perform the essential functions of the position, with or without an accommodation, including:
• Prolonged standing; frequently handling various parts for assembly; frequent walking, reaching at waist level, pushing/pulling, grasping/squeezing, pinching, fine motor dexterity, neck flexion, and using air tools.
• Occasional sitting, reaching overhead, reaching at shoulder level, reaching at knee and floor level, bending, stooping, squatting, crouching, kneeling, crawling, ladder/stair climbing, pivoting, twisting, neck extension/rotation, and using vibratory tools.
• Handling and lifting of parts and/or equipment (minimum of 42 lbs lifting/carrying and 25 lbs pushing/pulling is required).
Apply today! Limited positions are available.
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.