USA, Memphis, TN
Job Posting Title
Advanced Services Inc. Call Center Home Delivery Associate
Responsible for resolution of customer or consumer issues and support for Home Depot accounts; resolves needs quickly, reasonably and with high quality satisfaction results.
What you will Do
- Create an outstanding quality service experience for The Home Depot Customers, GEA/ASI customers and/or consumer, advocating on their behalf for reasonable and satisfactory resolution.
- Meet all work schedule demands and obligations with compliance, integrity, and according to ASI values, processes and policies.
- The Home Delivery Associate may receive calls and inquiries on GEA products from The Home Depot team, consumers, GEA/ASI representatives, etc. - assume responsibility for resolving the concern. If unsure, quickly seek input from Team Leader
- Support Home Depot Associates, Managers and consumers in all aspects of the order delivery process including order-entry processes (faxes and electronic ordering), providing information on product availability, and scheduling delivery and order processing.
- Utilize Access Delivery Management Systems (DMS/Manifest) and Distribution Sales Support Operation (DSSO) to resolve issues. Capture all facts surrounding complaints, including steps taken to resolve issue, and review for customer satisfaction prior to case closure.
- Interact and coordinate with necessary stakeholders to successfully schedule deliveries and resolve related problems. Interact with Home Delivery Agents on store and direct-to-consumer deliveries. Handle calls during Defcon as established.
- Find creative solutions that are in the best interest of consumers, customers, and GEA when implementing damage allowances.
- Research and analyze information needed to resolve inconsistencies in procedures. Gather information from various resources, and surface concerns with suggested resolutions to Team Leader or Operations Director.
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures to ensure a safe work environment for all.
- Other duties as assigned by Team Leader, Manager, or Operations Director
- Possesses positive, can-do attitude with bias for action; demonstrates sense of urgency and commitment to see things through.
- Excellent oral and telephone skills including pleasant voice quality
- Exceptional interpersonal skills - able to build connection to consumer, WOW them when possible and creates fans of our service
- Organized and thorough, with effective time management skills; able to prioritize and plan to rapid satisfactory resolution.
- Ability to adapt to change; flexible with ability to take direction from management, yet work independent to achieve goals.
- Demonstrates strong problem-solving skills, with ability to make sound decisions using good judgment.
- Strong work ethic; works independently, researching and analyzing data in an expedient manner to a reasonable, satisfactory resolution Possesses or can build in-depth knowledge of GEA products, processes, policies and guidelines. High School Diploma or Equivalent required; two+ years sales or service experience desired.
- Strong written communication skills, good typing ability, and computer skills - comfort navigating multiple online applications.
- Good listening and questioning skills, with ability to resolve conflict and strong sense of ownership with proven follow-through skills.
- Exceptional negotiation & conflict resolution skills; able to diffuse difficult situations or irate customers resulting in satisfactory resolution.
- Willingness to work flexible hours including early mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to interact with customers at all levels within the Home Depot organization, GEA/ASI representatives, and consumers.