• 0-2 yrs of Experience.
• Ability to read and interpret sales orders and work orders.
• Ability to safely operate a forklift, forklift license required.
• Flexibility with regard to job assignments.
• Must be proficient in using a computer and able to use various computer applications.
• Ability to lift 1015 pounds.
• Under general supervision, stock materials and supply materials to departments.
• Ability to pull sales orders and work orders according to requirements.
• Ability to read and interpret work orders, pick lists, and/or assimilate verbal work.
• Count and verify incoming inventory to ensure accuracy.
• Audits queue reports to determine accuracy and make appropriate adjustments.
• Conducts inventory counts and transactions.
• Restocks inventory racks.
• Complete or fills parts orders.
• Operates counting scales.
• Delivers appropriate materials to machines, and other departments using pallet jacks, dollies or by hand.
• Prepares materials for outside processing.
• Packages parts kits and applies proper labels.
• Receives and checks shipments per packing list/work order.
• Verifies accuracy of shipments against bills of lading/packing list.
• Assembles boxes and builds standard-sized crates.
• Prepares products, equipment and subsequent containers for shipping.
Why Work Here?The staffing solutions division of GDKN is a leading provider of end-to-end solutions in the temporary staffing space. With companies across the globe laying critical emphasis on their human resources management, demand for temporary staffing is rapidly growing because it improves focus on core/critical activities and can be adapted to the seasonal nature of business, addresses business uncertainties and the demand for rapid growth. In short, temporary staffing creates a very nimble human capital platform which allows organizations to maximize their productivity and flexibility at all times.
Quick response, Redeployment, Quick hiring process,Bi- weekly pay
Horn Lake, MS