• Electrical and Mechanical assembly of components used for production and proto-type projects. Testing of completed units to required specifications prior to shipment.
• Interpret and work from assembly drawings, schematics, sketches, and verbal instructions.
• Assemble with a high level of efficiency and quality.
• Provide feedback for continued improvement of processes and procedures.
• Maintain a well organized, neat, and safe work area.
• Assist in the training of new employees in the assembly area.
• Associates degree, Technical School OR 5+ plus years of Industrial Manufacturing experience.
Experience in the following:
• Read and interpret electrical schematics and mechanical assembly drawings.
• Thorough understanding of electrical and mechanical assembly practices.
• Electrical panel building.
• Electrical testing and troubleshooting.
• Basic pneumatics system knowledge.
• Punctual and reliable
• Constructs, maintains, and tests mechanical equipment, machinery, and components.
• Identifies parts for replacement and machines that need new parts and places orders as necessary.
• Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent. May be required to complete an apprenticeship and/or formal training in area of specialty.
• May require 5+ years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Works under immediate supervision. Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
• Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
• Lifting will exceed 10-15 Lbs. and/or repetitions of this or lesser weights will be significant.
• Exposure to substantial machine, chemical, biological or other physical risks are anticipated.
“This is a contract position for an initial duration of 4+ MONTHS with the possibility of extension or going permanent, depending on your performance as well as the manager’s needs”.