Duration: 12+ Months
Shift: 8:00am to 5:00pm
• The Occupational Health Nurse has responsibility for oversight of occupational health programs and other health-related issues.
• The OHS/OHM functions as a health consultant and program manager, working with management, employees, outside medical providers, community resources and other vendors.
• Manage injuries/illnesses in the Temporary Alternate Work (TAW) program
• Develops and documents Return to Work plans for employees in TAW
• Maintains documentation in SHRMIS
• Communicates with employees, medical providers, third party administrators, and operations managers
• Compiles / provide reports as needed
• Support assigned district in relevant activities related to employees returning to work from personal illness/injury.
• Evaluate and assess appropriate medical providers for injury care as well as DOT and other necessary employee examinations.
• Work with Labor, Operations, and Health and Safety management to evaluate and maintain TAW appropriate job assignments.
• Collaborates with Risk Management to identify process improvement regarding TPA and its vendors
· Knowledge of federal regulations in regards to FMCSA, ADAA, FMLA, OSHA recordkeeping, and OSHA surveillance programs
· Knowledge of specific State regulations as it pertains to personal medical leave and accommodation programs
· Registered Nurse license
· Prefer COHN, COHN-S, and/or CCM
· 3-5 years’ experience in Occupational Health and/or Emergency Room nursing
· 1-2 years’ experience in Case Management
Why Work Here?The staffing solutions division of GDKN is a leading provider of end-to-end solutions in the temporary staffing space. With companies across the globe laying critical emphasis on their human resources management, demand for temporary staffing is rapidly growing because it improves focus on core/critical activities and can be adapted to the seasonal nature of business, addresses business uncertainties and the demand for rapid growth. In short, temporary staffing creates a very nimble human capital platform which allows organizations to maximize their productivity and flexibility at all times.
Quick response, Redeployment, Quick hiring process,Bi- weekly pay