• Must have mechanical assembly experience - this site builds conveyor systems.
• This is actual assembly - must be able to read a schematic to assemble for specifications.
• Candidate should have at a minimum 1yr of assembly experience using tools (hand tools, drills, etc)
• Assembles fabricated parts at floor stations.
• Tests and calibrates parts and mechanisms to meet tolerances and product specifications.
• Uses hand tools and power tools to assemble units according to product specifications.
• Identifies units that fail tests or tolerance levels and repairs as necessary.
• Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent.
• May require 1-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
• Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
• Works under immediate supervision.
• Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
• Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
• Lifting will exceed 15-20 Lbs. and/or repetitions of this or lesser weights will be significant.
Why Work Here?The staffing solutions division of GDKN is a leading provider of end-to-end solutions in the temporary staffing space. With companies across the globe laying critical emphasis on their human resources management, demand for temporary staffing is rapidly growing because it improves focus on core/critical activities and can be adapted to the seasonal nature of business, addresses business uncertainties and the demand for rapid growth. In short, temporary staffing creates a very nimble human capital platform which allows organizations to maximize their productivity and flexibility at all times.
Quick response, Redeployment, Quick hiring process,Bi- weekly pay