Duration: 06+ Months
· Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects.
· Oversees all aspects of projects. Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project.
· Prepares reports for upper management regarding status of project.
· Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
· Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
· A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
· Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
Nice to have: experience in distribution, warehouse, or maintenance environment; familiar with Oracle reports and MS Project; Project management experience.