As a Health Team Documentation Specialist, you would perform the following tasks:
• Create process documentation/workflows, knowledge articles and self-service guidance
• Collect and document of business requirements for project and process improvement
• Facilitate process workflow modeling in order to collaborate on process improvements, automation capabilities and clearly defined end-to-end use cases
• Creates and maintains technical writing standards.
• Writes, modifies/changes controlled documents.
• Writes, reviews, and maintains department standard operating procedures.
• Edit, standardize, or make changes to materials prepared by other writers or personnel.
• Develop and maintain a wide range of documentation with a focus on internal help guides and support systems
• Create Visio flow diagrams
• Create workflows
• Assist with other duties as needed
• BS/BA or equivalent work experience
• 3+ years of Healthcare writing experience with processes/policies/procedures
• Experience mapping processes using Visio or similar tools
• Microsoft Office/Suite proficient (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, etc.)
• Project management experience
• Knowledge of or experience documenting APIs, frameworks, libraries, tools, systems, and workflows in domains such as web, mobile, distributed systems, data science, machine learning, and devops