Data Scientist (HANA REST API implementation)
GDKN Marietta, GA
- Posted: 9 days ago
- $100 to $110 Hourly
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:-
• Responsible for creating automated data pipelines to discover, ingest, model, curate, secure, and store unorganized data into databases and/or virtualize data in data virtualization platform; for use by data consumers
• - Exhibit a degree of creativity, proactiveness, and resourcefulness when collecting and processing data for analysis while working on an Agile team
• - Maintain data systems performance by identifying and resolving production problems and supporting new integrations, upgrades, and releases during normal and off-hours
• - Develop solutions for interoperability between current and emerging technologies while executing technical debt reduction initiatives
• - Use coding/scripting languages and DevOps methodology to automate pipelines for self-service data strategies, reducing testing and deployment time, and minimizing errors encountered.
Attachments 1363 Chart.docx
• Actual title is a Data Engineer/Developer.
• MUST BE U.S. CITIZEN. PAY RATE TO EMPLOYEE OF 110.00/HOUR. THREE RESUMES PER SUPPLER. 100% remote
• Has software engineering experience and experience building automations
• - Experience with GitLab or Jenkins - Experience with Neo4j Graph databases
• - Experience building data models
• - Experience in building ETL workflows to cleanse, transform, and store data - Experience building Tableau dashboard visualizations
• - Experience with HANA, Oracle, MySQL - Strong understanding of data virtualization - Strong problem solving, conceptualization, and communication skills
• - Demonstrates willingness to learn, self-starter, and dependable
• - Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering, or related field with at least 9 years of professional experience.
- Demonstrates ability to thrive in a virtual business environment -Experience working on an agile team under frameworks like Scrum, SAFe, or Kanban.
- -Experience applying data security markings and access controls
- - ETL tools: SAP Data Services, Informatica, Tableau Prep, Altyrex, Pentaho (PDI) Kettle/Spoon (for ETL Processing) - Data Modeling (logical and physical):
- Erwin, HANA modeling - Database systems (SQL and NO SQL)
- – HANA, Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, Neo4j, Big Data (DB2)
- - Data Virtualization: Tibco DV
- - Data Visualization: Tableau
- Logstash, Spring Boot, Gradle, Node JS, NPM, Data & REST APIs, Linux commands, POSTMAN, HANA WEB IDE, XS classic development
- -Experienced with HANA REST API implementation:
GDKNWhy Work Here?
Fortune 500 company that will boost up your career
The staffing solutions division of GDKN is a leading provider of end-to-end solutions in the temporary staffing space. With companies across the globe laying critical emphasis on their human resources management, demand for temporary staffing is rapidly growing because it improves focus on core/critical activities and can be adapted to the seasonal nature of business, addresses business uncertainties and the demand for rapid growth. In short, temporary staffing creates a very nimble human capital platform which allows organizations to maximize their productivity and flexibility at all times.