Additional Job Details:
• Training will be 8:00 am - 5:00 pm if required.
• The training is mandatory.
• If an candidate is absent during the initial 10 days of training./nesting period they will be released from the assignment.
• Possible shifts will be between 6:00 am and 8:00 pm once training is finished.
• Duties may include maintaining ongoing relationships with existing accounts, providing support for the senior account executive, analyzing and resolving problems for customers, assisting in studies to determine customer incentives and developing and preparing proposals for customer leads for account executives.
• Additional duties may include distributing mail, filing, faxing, duplicating, processing forms, typing, preparing reports and auditing documents.
“This is a contract position for an initial duration of 3 MONTHS with the possibility of extension or going permanent, depending on your performance as well as the manager’s needs”.