Client Service Representative
• Answering a multi line phone.
• Knowledge of Medicaid, Medicare, and Third Party Liability insurance is required for verification of insurance
• utilizing Web based sites such as Change Healthcare, Humana and AVAILITY.
• A working knowledge of electronic medical records.
• The incumbent is responsible for performing various functions in our Health Management System (HMS),
• answer appointment-line telephone in a timely and courteous manner and perform various functions in HMS,
• including but not limited to client registration and scheduling, verifying,
• canceling and rescheduling client appointments;
• updating client demographics and insurance and completing and compiling accurate documentation for client visits.
• Prompt response to requests for assistance by clients, and staff and co-workers is required.
“This is a contract position for an initial duration of 6+ MONTHS with the possibility of extension or going permanent, depending on your performance as well as the manager’s needs”.