Shift Timing: 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM from Monday through Thursday and 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM on Friday
**Must be bilingual English & Spanish**
• Experiencing working in office environment, strong working knowledge with computers and other office equipment
• Needs to be professional and dependable
• Employee will be trained on FL WISE computer program and be able to code client services
• The employee in this position must be able to work independently and follow exact rules, regulations and procedures without variation.
• The employee will be responsible for checking in WIC participants and potential WIC participants.
• The employee will be responsible for answering incoming calls, contacting clients who have missed appointments by phone or mail and perform related work as required per supervisor's instructions.
“This is a contract position for an initial duration of 11 MONTHS with the possibility of extension or going permanent, depending on your performance as well as the manager’s needs”.
Why Work Here?The staffing solutions division of GDKN is a leading provider of end-to-end solutions in the temporary staffing space. With companies across the globe laying critical emphasis on their human resources management, demand for temporary staffing is rapidly growing because it improves focus on core/critical activities and can be adapted to the seasonal nature of business, addresses business uncertainties and the demand for rapid growth. In short, temporary staffing creates a very nimble human capital platform which allows organizations to maximize their productivity and flexibility at all times.
Quick response, Redeployment, Quick hiring process,Bi- weekly pay